Executive Presentation Skills® helps individuals develop, refine, and deliver powerful presentations to groups of any size.
Communispond’s Executive Presentation Skills® program gives participants the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations to small and large groups. This 2-day, facilitator-led program may be given for a maximum of 12 participants with one facilitator and 16 participants with two facilitators. Participants will be video recorded during the program.
Charisma. Presence. Persuasiveness. These are almost indefinable qualities that seem to radiate magically from an effective public speaker. For centuries, philosophers have discussed exactly what these qualities are.
But you don’t need to worry about whether you have them because you can learn the behaviors that create them. That’s the concept at the core of Executive Presentation Skills®. Forget the philosophy. When you demonstrate the behaviors of an effective public speaker, you are an effective public speaker.
In our two-day program, you will learn both how to organize a presentation persuasively, and how to deliver to move an audience—large or small.
A program outline is available upon request.
- Storytelling Method: Participants will learn a proven method for incorporating stories into their presentations and apply it to their own presentation in class.
- Eye-Brain Control®: Our training program program focuses on the necessary skills and techniques essential to control nervousness. It is part of many of our core programs and can be taught as a stand-alone program on request.
- More Activities: We’ve added more participant activities resulting in less watching and more doing.
- Presenting in Multiple Environments: This program teaches participants how to present while seated or standing and how to communicate to a large or small group, or even in a one-on-one briefing.
- Working with the Latest Technology: Participants will learn how to present with a tablet and use today’s technology for presentations.
- Tools to Learn Outside of Class: Participants gain lifetime access to Communispond Digital, our custom online learning platform. Communispond Digital provides participants with on-the-go access to course materials, video tutorials, and so much more.
- Executive Briefings: Participants learn how to adapt their message delivery to 90 seconds or less while still communicating powerfully.
- Focused, engaging presentations that promote business results.
- A surge of confidence as associates apply their organizational and presenting skills – and the wider business impact of that confidence.
- A consistent presentation approach that clarifies messages inside the organization and for customers.
- Increased individual impact that brings strategic and practical benefits for the business.
- Improved morale and reduced turnover as associates apply new skills and achieve new standing in the organization.
Earn 13 SHRM recertification
Earn 14 ATD recertification
Using the eyes appropriately is the single most important factor for communicating effectively.
This was revealed in an academic study conducted by faculty at the University of Akron’s School of Communication. The study evaluated the relative importance of 10 different presentation skills factors in presentations made by participants in Communispond’s presentations training course.
Executive Presentation Skills® is also held virtually, which means you can attend from the comfort of your own home or office and skip the travel costs!