Stories have been a fundamental part of human communication for centuries. In today's business environment, where attention spans are shrinking and information overload is rampant, stories provide a way to cut through the noise and make a lasting impact.
Business Storytelling Skills™ combines theory, practical exercises, and expert guidance to equip participants with the necessary skills to craft compelling narratives that resonate with their audiences. Participants will learn the 4 V's of powerful storytelling and how to tell stories with data. They will practice telling stories in a supportive environment and receive coaching from storytelling experts.
The course is broken into two, 4-hour, live, facilitator-led sessions. Participants are recorded throughout the course.
Anyone who has to engage or influence their audience.
Prerequisite: This program is geared towards business professionals who have previously taken a Communispond public speaking program, such as:
- Executive Presentation Skills®
- EPS Anywhere™
- Delivering Memorable Presentations™
- Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™
- Sales Presentation Skills™
- Sales Presentation Skills Anywhere™
- Another Communispond™ program that teaches powerful presentation skills
Request an outline for Business Storytelling Skills >
- This course is delivered virtually in a corporate setting.
- Participants benefit from an interactive learn-practice-apply framework.
- Participants receive personalized feedback from industry-leading instructors helping them gain the confidence and competence to transform their communication skills.
- By mastering the art of storytelling, participants will be able to foster stronger connections, enhance their presence, and drive tangible business outcomes.