💻 This program is delivered virtually.
Virtual and In-Person Presentation Skills is a hybrid program that teaches participants how to prepare and deliver engaging and effective presentations in both virtual and in-person environments.
This 1.5-day program may be given for a maximum of 10 participants with one instructor.
An effective presentation is one that gets your point across in a confident manner and has the potential to enhance your career. Participants in this course will learn how to deliver an effective presentation with improved physical delivery skills, reduced nervousness, and the confidence to handle audience questions, all within virtual and in-person presentation environments.
- Clear and more focused messages
- Accurate, concise, and professional delivery skills
- Better responses from audience
- Less re-communication due to unclear messages
- Professional standards for delivering internally and externally
- A more flexible staff who can present virtually or in person
- Improved company credibility
- Career-building job benefit offered to employees
This program is delivered via Zoom unless another virtual platform is preferred.