💻 This program is delivered virtually.
Salespeople learn to ask the right questions of customers and leverage the answers to sell with power and flair. Working on their own sales accounts, learners apply new ways to plan high-potential sales calls, initiate dialogue, uncover needs, handle objections, remove barriers, and close the sale by solidifying customer relationships.
All salespeople and their managers.
A program outline is available upon request.
- Greater ease in all sales interactions.
- Increased close rates.
- Deeper customer relationships that insulate against economic downturns, competition, and personnel changes.
- Reduced cost of selling.
- Improved sales force morale.
- Reduced costs for turnover and recruiting.
- This program is delivered virtually as a corporate program at a time that works best for your organization.
- This program can be delivered by one of our certified instructors or by one of your certified instructors. Learn more about trainer certification here.
- Duration: 1 day
Program participants must be able to join in live from their locations. In addition, all participants will need:
- A desktop computer, laptop computer, 2-in-1 computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The Zoom™ app installed on their computer.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection. A wired connection is faster and more stable than a wireless connection.
- A working microphone and speakers.
- A working video camera.
- A headset or earbuds (optional).
Related Content: Socrates Makes a Sales Call
In this article, you will learn how to partner with your customer, asking them the right questions that will help you uncover their true needs. The result is a solution that is right for them, and a sales process that runs easier for you.