Communispond's Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™ training program focuses on developing excellent physical delivery skills—including eye contact, voice projection, and gestures. It teaches participants techniques for presenting with visuals and handling audience questions. This 1-day, virtually-delivered public speaking and presentation skills training program can be delivered to a maximum of 10 participants. Participants will be recorded multiple times during the program to be able to see and hear how they present themselves to others.
This program is delivered virtually by a live instructor—either one of our highly skilled certified instructors or one of yours.
Learn how to get one of your trainers certified here.
Duration: 1 day
Do you envy presenters who deliver their messages with authority and confidence? Do you think those people are born with that talent? Those are learned skills, and you, too, can acquire them. What you learn in this 1-day public speaking and presentation skills training program will enable you to make a powerful impact on your listeners every time you are in front of a group.
Through lectures, exercises, and in-the-moment coaching, students that attend Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™ will learn:
- Components of powerful presentation presence
- Potential power drains
- Powerful presentation presence skills
- How to conquer nerves with Eye-Brain Control®
- The proper stance when presenting
- How to gesture with purpose
- How to use voice projection
- How to use visuals effectively
- How to use the "think-turn-talk" method
- How to handle Q&A
Outlines for Communispond's public speaking and presntation skills training programs are available upon request.
Program participants in this 1-day public speaking and presentation skills training must be able to join in live from their locations. In addition, all participants will need:
- A desktop computer, laptop computer, 2-in-1 computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection. A wired connection is faster and more stable than a wireless connection.
- A working microphone and speakers.
- A working video camera.
- A headset or earbuds (optional).
See how Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™ compares to Virtual Presentation Skills™ ...