💻 This program is delivered virtually.
Communispond's Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™ program focuses on developing excellent physical delivery skills—including eye contact, vocal energy, and gestures. It teaches participants techniques for presenting with visuals and handling audience questions. This 1-day, virtually-delivered, facilitator-led program can be delivered to a maximum of 10 participants. Participants will be recorded multiple times during the program to be able to see and hear how they present themselves to others.
This program is delivered virtually by a live instructor—either one of our certified instructors or one of yours.
Learn how to get one of your trainers certified here.
Duration: 1 day
Do you envy presenters who deliver their messages with authority and confidence? Do you think those people are born with that talent? Those are learned skills, and you, too, can acquire them. What you learn in this program will enable you to make a powerful impact on your listeners every time you are in front of a group.
Through lectures, exercises, and in-the-moment coaching, students that attend Delivering Memorable Presentations Anywhere™ will learn:
- Components of powerful presentation presence
- Potential power drains
- Powerful presentation presence skills
- How to conquer nerves with Eye-Brain Control®
- The proper stance when presenting
- How to gesture with purpose
- How to speak with confidence
- How to use visuals effectively
- How to use the "think-turn-talk" method
- How to handle Q&A
A program outline is available upon request.
Program participants must be able to join in live from their locations. In addition, all participants will need:
- A desktop computer, laptop computer, 2-in-1 computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection. A wired connection is faster and more stable than a wireless connection.
- A working microphone and speakers.
- A working video camera.
- A headset or earbuds (optional).