By attending Persuasive Dialogue Anywhere™, participants will master a process for guiding productive dialogue and gaining commitment from others.
This 1-day course gives participants the skills to advance a point of view and to listen effectively to others.
Drawing content from their own jobs, individuals master a process for guiding productive dialogue and gaining commitment from others. Frequent practice, analysis, peer feedback, and expert coaching helps to dramatically improve key persuasive skills, including:
- Positioning a topic and opening the dialogue
- Listening and questioning for understanding
- Presenting your ideas persuasively
- Handling pushback
- Bridging gaps
- Documenting next steps
Class size is capped at 10 students.
This program is delivered virtually by a live instructor—either one of our certified instructors or by one of yours.
For information on how to certify one of your in-house trainers, visit: https://communispond.com/solutions/22/trainer-certification/
Duration: 1 day (3 sessions with breaks)
Persuasive Dialogue Anywhere is aimed at businesspeople whose power to affect change comes through influence rather than mandate.
In any organization, there are always a few people who seem to influence everyone else independent of job title, position, or authority. These are the influential people with a knack for persuasion. But what do these people do that makes them persuasive? Successful persuaders are those who understand the viewpoints of others and then use that information to clearly present their own. Participants will master these and other skills that will make them both persuasive and influential. In one intensive day, they’ll learn to use a six-step dialogue process to comfortably and effectively persuade others.
A program outline is available upon request.
- Increased ability to move initiatives and projects forward.
- Solutions that work for everyone involved.
- Less resistance to organizational change.
- Quicker agreements between salespeople and their clients.
- Improved intra- and inter-departmental collaboration.
- Problem-resolution among diverse groups to reduce ill feelings and promote productivity.
- A shared approach to productive dialogue that supports accurate communication and reduces meeting and discussion time.