This 1 or 2-day meetings skills training course provides an opportunity for participants to recover time often wasted in nonproductive meetings. Participants will identify the roles of a facilitator/leader, understand group dynamics, determine efficient methods of information exchange, practice techniques for expressing and evaluating ideas in a group setting, and learn techniques for coping with difficult meeting participants.
- Eliminate common timewasters in meetings
- Identify and practice eight roles as a meeting leader
- Prepare an efficient agenda to keep meeting discussions focused
- Facilitate seven group processes for improved interaction
- Control group dynamics with difficult meeting “personalities”
- Present ideas persuasively as a meeting participant
- Identify 10 techniques for efficient exchange of information—without a meeting
Anyone who frequently leads or participates in meetings
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email email@example.com
to discuss bringing this communication skills training course to your organization.