This full (8-hour) or half-day (4-hour) writing course is designed for senior executives who manage the writing of others. Topics include an overview of the five-step writing process, how-tos in delegating writing projects to subordinates, and tips on eliminating excessive paperwork within the organization while improving information flow.
- Overview a five-step business writing process
- Focus on how management style affects subordinates’ writing
- Identify information to give when delegating writing assignments
- Examine the differences in writing, editing, and rewriting
- Develop a hierarchy of values for reviewing subordinates’ writing
- Identify ways to motivate subordinates to better business writing
- Understand the psychological issues that influence their subordinates’ writing
C-level officers and other senior executives.
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE WRITING SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss bringing this writing skills training course to your organization.