This 2-day sales writing training workshop focuses on customer email, sales letters, and sales proposals: letters and email to get or follow up a sales appointment, letters or email to build goodwill, responses to inquiries, apologies, introductions of new products or services, announcements of new rates or policies, transmittals. Whatever the writing tasks, salespeople will improve their effectiveness, close more sales, and reduce their paperwork time.
- Reduce sales writing time
- Organize ideas to improve clarity
- Write attention-getting documents throughout the entire sales and marketing cycle
- Develop proposals that address a customer’s/client’s specific interests
- Select an appropriate writing style to build stronger relationships
Salespeople and their managers
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE WRITING SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss bringing this writing skills training course to your organization.