Do your employees waste their own time and that of others with rambling, incomplete, or unclear email messages? If so, this 1-day email writing training workshop will provide tips and techniques to save your organization time on both the sending and receiving end of communication!
- Use the MADE Format® for organizing messages quickly and clearly
- Identify essentials for recording customer interactions in your database
- Select appropriate details
- Make information easily accessible with easy-to-read, eye-appealing layouts
- Improve clarity of your messages with short sentences, specific words, and clear references
- Identify and correct the ten most common grammatical errors
- Differentiate between informal and formal styles—and when each is appropriate
- Follow the rules of email etiquette to create the proper image
- Manage high-volume email
Anyone who composes mail. Course also focuses on oral communications skills, as well as leadership skills.
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE WRITING SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss bringing this writing skills training course to your organization.