Communispond's one-day Virtual Presentation Skills program prepares participants to deliver effective presentations in virtual environments. Participants learn to become comfortable using a web platform, practice presenting visuals, and learn techniques for making their presentations work in an online environment.
This program is offered in both corporate and public settings. For corporate settings, the program is delivered through the client's preferred virtual meeting platform and for public settings, it is delivered through the Zoom platform. The course is broken into multiple live, facilitator-led sessions with breaks in between. Class is capped at 10 participants to ensure a highly interactive and engaging learning experience.
In today’s world, almost everyone has attended a web-based presentation. So, people who know how to present effectively in a virtual environment have a serious competitive advantage over those who don’t. Keeping an audience interested and engaged when you’re not face-to-face with them is not magic, it’s a set of skills that we can teach you.
The key objectives of Virtual Presentation Skills are to:
- Maintain audience attention
- Speak with confidence
- Move your audience to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Gesture with purpose
- Utilize available platform tools
- Present visuals effectively in a virtual environment
- Organize and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
A program outline is available upon request.
Program participants must be able to join in live from their locations. In addition, all participants will need:
- A desktop computer, laptop computer, 2-in-1 computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The client's preferred virtual meeting platform app (or Zoom for the public seminar offering) installed on the their device. Rehearsal time and technical assistance must be provided by the client.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection. A wired connection is faster and more stable than a wireless connection.
- A working microphone and speakers.
- A working video camera.
- A headset or earbuds (optional).