💻 This program is delivered virtually.
Communicating Business Value™ is designed for people who need to communicate the value of their business to external and internal customers. This program gives participants the skills to build relationships, demonstrate value, advance a point of view, and tailor information to a specific audience. Participants will learn how to clearly and effectively communicate business value using a six-step process and will apply these steps to real-life situations they bring to class.
This program is for people who need to communicate the value of their business to external and internal customers.
A program outline is available upon request.
This program is designed for two, 2.5-hour virtual sessions delivered on the same day. Participants will work in virtual breakout rooms for some of the exercises. The instructor will visit the various breakout rooms to listen, observe, and coach participants. The maximum number of participants for this program is 10.
- Remote delivery means participants do not need to travel, saving time and money
- Increased sales to external customers in less time
- Increased adoption of solutions proposed to internal customers
- Stronger customer and colleague relationships
- More repeat business
- Career-building job benefit offered to employees