- Presentation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Selling Skills
- Permission to Manage™
- Expectations, Measurement, and Accountability™
- Coaching for Performance™
- Coaching for Performance™ - Applications Lab
- Coaching Communication Skills™
- Coaching Communication Skills™ - Application Lab
- Operational Decision Making™
- Leading Change™
- Managing Service Performance™
- Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences™
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Program Reinforcement
- Executive Communication Coaching
- Business Skills
- Customized Programs
Communicating Business Value™ gives participants the skills to build relationships, demonstrate value, advance a point of view, and tailor information to a specific audience.
This program is for people who need to communicate the value of their business to external and internal customers.
Participants will learn how to clearly and effectively communicate business value using a six-step process that covers all the critical skills for communicating business value. The use of the six-step process will enable participants to win new customers and close more sales.
A program outline is available upon request.
This program is designed for two, 2.5-hour virtual sessions. Participants will work in virtual breakout rooms for some of the exercises. The instructor will visit the various breakout rooms to listen, observe, and coach participants. The maximum number of participants for this program is 14.