Communispond’s Executive Presentation Skills® training program gives participants the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations to small and large groups. This 2-day, facilitator-led public speaking and presentation skills training program may be given for a maximum of 12 participants with one facilitator and 16 participants with two facilitators. Participants will be video recorded mutliple times during the program.
Charisma. Presence. Persuasiveness. These are almost indefinable qualities that seem to radiate magically from an effective public speaker. For centuries, philosophers have discussed exactly what these qualities are.
But you don’t need to worry about whether you have them because you can learn the behaviors that create them. That’s the concept at the core of Executive Presentation Skills®. Forget the philosophy. When you demonstrate the behaviors of an effective public speaker, you are an effective public speaker.
In our two-day presentation skills and public speaking training program, you will learn how to organize a presentation persuasively, use voice projection to capture an audience's attention, and delivery skills that move an audience, large or small, to action.
Outlines for Communispond's public speaking and presentation skills training programs are available upon request.
- Storytelling Method: Participants will learn a proven method for incorporating stories into their presentations and apply it to their own presentation in class.
- Eye-Brain Control®: Our training program program focuses on the necessary skills and techniques essential to control nervousness. It is part of many of our core programs and can be taught as a stand-alone program on request.
- More Activities: We’ve added more participant activities resulting in less watching and more doing. Participants practice their voice projection, gestures, and interacting with visuals.
- Presenting in Multiple Environments: This program teaches participants how to present while seated or standing and how to communicate to a large or small group, or even in a one-on-one briefing.
- Working with the Latest Technology: Participants will learn how to present with a tablet and use today’s technology for presentations.
- Tools to Learn Outside of Class: Participants gain lifetime access to Communispond Digital, our custom online learning platform. Communispond Digital provides participants with on-the-go access to course materials, video tutorials, and so much more.
- Executive Briefings: Participants learn how to adapt their message delivery to 90 seconds or less while still communicating powerfully.
Executive Presentation Skills® helps individuals develop and refine their public speaking and presentation skills.
- Focused, engaging presentations that promote business results.
- A surge of confidence as associates apply their organizational and presenting skills – and the wider business impact of that confidence.
- A consistent presentation approach that clarifies messages inside the organization and for customers.
- Increased individual impact that brings strategic and practical benefits for the business.
- Improved morale and reduced turnover as associates apply new skills and achieve new standing in the organization.
- At your site by one of Communispond's highly skill instructors
- At your site by your certified instructor. Learn more about Trainer Certification HERE.
- Virtually with a live instructor (EPS Anywhere™)
Earn 13 SHRM recertification
Earn 14 ATD recertification