ROCHESTER, NY, June 15, 2021 – Communispond continues to expand their list of virtually delivered communication skills training programs with a two-part writing program: Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere™ and Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere Part 2™. Communispond has delivered the in-person version, Booher Strategic Writing® since 2017 and will continue to offer the in-person version in addition to the new virtual versions.
Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere, is available as a standalone program, but it is recommended that participants also attend Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere Part 2 for a full understanding of the strategic writing process. Participants will learn The MADE Format™ which is a proprietary model for structuring business messages and documents. MADE is an acronym for Message, Action, Details, and Evidence. Steps 1-3 of the Strategic Writing process are covered in Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere and in Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere Part 2, step 3 is expanded upon and steps 4 and 5 are covered.
In Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere, Participants learn how to:
- Reduce writing time while improving effectiveness.
- Analyze audience interest and needs.
- Consider reader reactions to get the outcomes you want.
- Write clear bottom-line messages with appropriate detail.
- Condense document length to save the reader time.
In Booher Strategic Writing Anywhere Part 2, Participants learn how to:
- Use strategic organizational formats that get results.
- Draft clear summaries for a variety of documents.
- Write persuasively to increase credibility.
- Improve clarity.
- Be concise to make information easily accessible for all readers.
- Draft complex writing projects quickly.
- Create easy-to-read, eye-appealing layouts.
Both programs are delivered by a live, virtual instructor and are capped at 10 participants to ensure a highly interactive and engaging program. While, both programs are each a half day in length, they must be delivered on two different days to prevent participant fatigue and maximize results.
“Communispond recognized the need for a virtual strategic writing program after hearing requests from multiple clients. Concise, clear, structured written communication, be it emails, executive summaries, reports, or other business documents, is essential,” said Caryl Bahner-Guhin, VP of Products & Services. “Communispond created these two programs using the award-winning content from Booher Strategic Writing and we are excited to be able to continue to help people communicate effectively regardless of the medium.”
VP of Global Sales for Communispond