In this workshop, individuals master techniques for defining the core customer issue, putting the customer at ease, and working through to a successful outcome.
How do some associates thrive in the pressure cooker of the modern call center? They control dialogue with customers through a clear "customer-first" approach. By managing dialogue in this way, they effectively manage their customers.
In this workshop, individuals master techniques for defining the core customer issue, putting the customer at ease, and working through to a successful outcome. Using their most challenging customer issues, individuals repeatedly practice new skills, receive In-the-Moment Coaching™ and analyze their audio-recorded interactions.
Call center representatives and others who must resolve customer issues over the telephone.
- Increased productivity due to better resolution of customer problems.
- Higher closed-ticket ratios.
- Greater self-confidence and lower stress among associates, as well as reduced turnover rates.
- Increased customer satisfaction and the companion benefits of customer retention, referrals, and repeat business.
- Reduced costs through increased productivity.
- Clear communication of "customer-first" values to frontline service providers.
This program may be delivered at your site by our instructor or at your site by your certified instructor.