This “build-your-own” 8- to 16- hour workshop provides an opportunity for participants to identify and practice communication and interpersonal skills that build rapport, cooperation, and loyalty among coworkers and customers. Depending upon your specific objectives and schedule, you can select any of the stand-alone modules for inclusion in your course.
- Establishing a Track Record: Personal Credibility As a Communicator
- Conversing One on One: General Communication Principles
- Giving and Receiving Instructions
- Listening Until You Really Hear
- Resolving Conflict Without Punching Someone Out
- Communicating Across Gender and Cultural Lines
- Identify barriers to effective communication
- Organize and present ideas and information persuasively and confidently to influence others
- Gather information through effective questioning and listening techniques
- Offer and accept both positive and negative feedback so that it’s usable
- Learn to give and receive clear, complete instructions
- Resolve conflicts in negative situations to maintain positive relationships
- Deal with difficult people using practical, proven techniques
- Communicate effectively across gender and cultural lines
- Build confidence, loyalty, and trust
- Gain cooperation from coworkers and customers
Anyone who interacts with others on and off the job that would like to improve their oral communications skills.
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss bringing this communication skills training course to your organization.