This 3-day proposal writing training course is designed for proposal writers who must sell their ideas, products, or services to external readers. Clients submit actual samples of proposals written by their organization, and those samples become the basis of the proposal writing training workshop discussion and exercises.
- Recognize characteristics of a good proposals
- Determine what is needed—formal or informal proposals
- Evaluate requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Formulate proposal writing strategy based on strengths and competitors’ weaknesses
- Develop a basic, persuasive format
- Plan the overall writing project
- Organize and write the first draft
- Write effective executive summaries
- Design appropriate graphics
- Prepare accompanying transmittal letters that sell
- Identify and use persuasive language
- Add the finishing touches and special effects to create eye-appeal
- Edit for clarity, proper style, and grammar
- Prepare for the next proposal
Those who write proposals.
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE WRITING SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email email@example.com
to discuss bringing this writing skills training course to your organization.