EPS Anywhere is the same course as Executive Presentation Skills®, except just held virtually from the comfort of your home or office.
EPS Anywhere helps individuals develop, refine, and deliver powerful presentations to groups of any size.
Communispond’s EPS Anywhere™ program—taught through a unique online platform—gives participants the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations in various presentation environments. The course is broken into three, 3.5-hour, live, facilitator-led sessions. Participants are recorded throughout the course.
Anyone who must present in a business setting. EPS Anywhere™ is a great solution for teams located in various geographic locations, or for teams that want to save on travel time and money.
- Storytelling Method: Participants will learn a proven method for incorporating stories into their presentations and apply it to their own presentation in class.
- Eye-Brain Control®: Our 'program within a program' focuses on the ncessary skills and techniques essential to control nervousness. It is part of many of our core programs and can be taught as a stand-alone program on request.
- More Activities: We’ve added more participant activities resulting in less watching and more doing.
- Presenting in Multiple Environments: This program teaches participants how to present while seated or standing and how to communicate to a large or small group, or even in a one-on-one briefing.
- Working with the Latest Technology: Participants will learn how to present with a tablet and use today’s technology for presentations.
- Tools to Learn Outside of Class: Participants gain lifetime access to Communispond Digital, our custom online learning platform. Communispond Digital provides participants with on-the-go access to course materials, video tutorials, and so much more.
- Executive Briefings: Participants learn how to adapt their message delivery to 90 seconds or less while still communicating powerfully.
- Focused, engaging presentations that promote business results.
- A surge of confidence as associates apply their organizational and presenting skills – and the wider business impact of that confidence.
- A consistent presentation approach that clarifies messages inside the organization and for customers.
- Increased individual impact that brings strategic and practical benefits for the business.
- Improved morale and reduced turnover as associates apply new skills and achieve new standing in the organization.