Are your customers tired of the “same ole, same ole” presentation design? It goes something like this: “My name is X, and I’m going to talk to you about Y. First,… second,… finally….” Instead of the routine drill, reduce your presentation preparation time while increasing your impact with a repeatable step-by-step presentation preparation approach. This 4-hour presentation skills preparation session will lead you through a seven-step process for preparing a dynamic presentation quickly. Presentation workshop participants will bring a work-related presentation as a baseline for hands-on practice in structuring a presentation for maximum impact.
- Consider your audience for the proper presentation road map
- Anticipate special audience reactions and structure your presentation accordingly
- Outline ideas in three ways for three different presentation purposes
- Vary the structure of a presentation to match the audience and purpose
- Open your presentation with an attention-getter
- Engage the audience with interactivity to inspire, persuade, build rapport, and increase retention
- Add “finishing touches” (such as analogies, illustrations, anecdotes, statistics, quotations, alliteration)
- Conclude your presentation with high impact
Anyone who makes presentations to supervisors, colleagues, or customers.
Up to 20 participants
TO SCHEDULE PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING
Call us at +1.800.529.5925 or email email@example.com
to discuss bringing this presentation skills training course to your organization.