The Managing Director is responsible for selling a full range of Communispond products and services to new and existing clients. This position covers the following territory (in which he/she must also reside in): California, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho (subject to change)
Join Communispond - the world leader in high-stakes communications skills training for senior executives in leading companies! For over 49 years, our services have been sought out by hundreds of board chairmen and company presidents, thousands of managers, and tens of thousands of sales executives - not to mention world champion athletes, media figures, and candidates for high office. Many engage us regularly to stay in a peak state of readiness. Others retain us when they are facing occasions that could put their career on the line, including:
- corporate merger and reorganization announcements
- new business pitches and competitive shoot outs
- crucial new product introductions
- liability and recall disclosures
- appeals to government regulatory bodies
- communications with Wall Street and shareholders
- press conferences and media interviews
- announcements affecting employee benefits and job security
- efforts to unite employees around a common mission
We’ve expanded beyond presentation skills to offer a broad range of solutions addressing virtually every communications discipline; business writing skills, facilitation skills, listening skills, even how to master today’s new virtual communications channels. What’s more, you may now tap Communispond for any population that must hold their own in high stakes communications situations.
Today, after 49+ years of research and field trials, Communispond offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to help key people deliver the right message to the right audience the right way. Our clients include most of the Fortune 500 and Communispond “graduates” number over 800,000 individuals representing hundreds of industry leaders all over the globe.
Communispond has an opening for a Managing Director for the following territory: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- Sell full range of Communispond products and services to new and existing clients.
- Manage and expand current customer relationships.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business issues and industry trends facing prospect and customer organizations.
- Generate sales within assigned accounts through prospecting, networking, sales and relationship management.
- Demonstrate business link between Communispond’s capabilities and the issues facing a client/organization.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction and profitability of each client account.
- Work with and sell to “C” suite individuals and line management.
- Actively engage in prospecting. Demonstrate a “hunter” mentality.
- Work effectively with internal team members on individual events or large implementations.
- Meet and exceed revenue/quota goals
- Demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Recognize and interprets verbal and non-verbal behavior of others.
- Communicate clearly and compellingly with customers and internal team members.
- Independent worker who takes initiative to make things happen.
- Adhere to internal reporting and company procedures.
- Associate's degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience selling complex business-to-business intangible capabilities to Fortune 1000 organizations. (Preferably selling training solutions into HR/LD departments)
- Significant success selling to new accounts and expansion of existing accounts. Track record of quota attainment.
- Professional Skills: Time management, listening and interpersonal skills. Accountability. Independent, flexible, confident, well organized. Focused and works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business judgment. Dialogues with senior leaders. Solutions oriented.
- Technical Skills: Accurate forecasting. Pipeline development. Ability to present effectively. Strong professional presence. Strong PC skills (internet, territory management, Word, Excel, SFDC or like CRM).
Communispond is an EEO Employer
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Education Required: Associate Degree
Job Type: Exempt
Job Status: Full Time-Regular